NACFISA a Secondary Cooperative financial organisation situated in Hatfield, Pretoria, requires the services of a Marketing Coordinator. The marketing coordinator will be tasked to look after virtually every aspect of marketing within the organisation. As an important cog in the marketing wheel, you will be expected to be involved at all levels in marketing. The marketing coordinator will assist to develop and implement marketing strategies, objectives and targets based on the strategy of NACFISA, as well as analyse the success of marketing campaigns. You should have strong knowledge of the cooperative sector business acumen and knowledge with strong organisational, written, verbal and presentation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage the marketing activities within NACFISA.
- Liaise regularly with senior management and member Cooperative Financial Institutions to understand, manage and support their marketing needs.
- To assist with the preparation of visual and written presentations.
- To liaise with strategic marketing partners to assist NACFISA to manage and implement their marketing strategies.
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organising promotional presentations; updating calendars, etc.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising client engagement data.
- Plans meetings, events and network functions by identifying and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Assisting Co-operatives with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate with 3 to 5 years’ previous experience in the marketing role of institutions in the Cooperative Sector.
- Focused on attention to detail.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills (fluent in both English and 1 South African local language)
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Driver’s license code B/08
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally
- Minimum qualifications: Marketing/business related diploma
Salary is Negotiable.
Closing date: 30 May 2017 Email: email@example.com send CV and copy of certified supporting Documents/qualifications