TECHNICAL ANALYST – GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
NACFISA a Secondary Cooperative financial organisation situated in Hatfield, Pretoria, requires the services of Technical analyst under the graduate internship programme for a period of ten (10) Months. The Technical analyst will be tasked to look after virtually every aspect of technical, administration and any other support required by and as per the instruction of NACFISA Management.
As an Intern, you will be expected to assist on NACFISA projects, plans and strategy implementation to and on behalf of our member CFIs in all nine (9) provinces of South Africa. The applying candidates should have knowledge and/or at list resides near one of the specified Co-operative Financial Institution(CFI) members of NACFISA.
NACFISA will deploy the applying candidate to a specific Co-operative Financial Institutions in a specific province for a certain period, and with a purpose of assisting and supporting the Co-operative Financial Institutions to accurately manage their data, reports and operations. The candidates will also assist on implementation and management of the core banking system for the Co-operative Financial Institution members of NACFISA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To Assist in Implementation and management of the core banking system for the Co-operative Financial Institutions.
- Liaise regularly with senior management and member Cooperative Financial Institutions to understand, manage and support their operations and management needs.
- To assist with the preparation and facilitation of online and training.
- Assist in preparation and management of Co-operative Financial Institution weekly/monthly reports, Management accounts update, technical support, including data and information flow between the Co-operative Financial Institution and NACFISA.
- Prepare, store and update historical financial records of the Co-operative Financial Institution, including analysing, and summarising of the financial data and information.
- Daily Banking system monitoring, advice and operation assistance.
- Assisting with day to day banking and member support service and coordinating any communication between NACFISA and the Co-operative Financial Institution.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum requirements
- Grade 12 (Accounting),
- National Higher Certificate(NHC) in accountancy will be an added advantage
- Strong Financial and accounting skills
- Good communication skills (fluent in both English and 1 South African local language)
- Sound understanding of accounting principles (IFRS and GAAP) and accounting cycle.
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, understanding and knowledge of any accounting and banking system will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work during weekends and holidays.
- Willing to travel Nationally and internationally.
- B com/Diploma (major in accounting), understanding of management information system will be an added advantage.
Stipend: R 5 000
Closing date: 28 February 2018 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org send CV and copy of certified supporting Documents/qualifications