We are a National Association of Co-operative Financial institutions which seeks to unite, represent, support and serve member co-operative financial institutions (CFI’s) that will enable them to be successful. We will be financially self-sufficient and promote co-operative values, principles and good governance. TO ENABLE OUR MEMBERS TO BE SUCCESSFUL, FINANCIALLY SELF-SUFFICIENT AND SUSTAINABLE IN ORDER TO INCREASE THE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN SOUTH AFRICA
Our vision is: to build a strong, viable national association of co-operative financial institutions of choice which is nationally and internationally recognized. TO BE THE LEADING REPRESENTIVE BODY OF THE CO-OPERATIVE FINANCIAL SECTOR IN SOUTH AFRICA WHICH IS NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED”
- To become a unifying voice for all types of Co-op Financial Institutions in South Africa.
- To represent the Co-operative Financial Movement at Provincial, National and International levels, especially in relation to the Government, Parliament, Domestic and International Forums.
- To promote and develop products and services for the benefit of NACFISA member CFIs and the Co-operative Financial Movement as whole.
- To foster the formation and growth of the new Co-operative Financial Institutions.
- To educate the Leadership, Employees and membership of Co-operative Financial Institutions and the general public in the philosophy and practices of both national and international Co-operative Financial movement.
- To provide for such services as may be necessary, expedient or desirable for the Co-op Financial Institutions and their members.
- To perform any other function for the good of the Co-operative Financial Institutions and their members or the general Co-operative Financial Movement.
- BE THE LEADING REPRESENTATIVE BODY OF THE CO-OPERATIVE FINANCIAL SECTORNATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED
- INCREASE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN SOUTH AFRICA
- VIABLE AND SELF-SUFFICIENT INSTITUTION